This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 8:15 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

how to view concurrent request of other users

Jenny_Gomez Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
We have upgraded recently to R 12.

Would really appreciate if some one can guide me how i can allow the super user "A" to be able to view all the concurrent requests that were submitted by various key users of HRMS.

I know in 11i there is a profile option: "Concurrent: Report Access Level" that defines who can access the output of concurrent requests.

I want to assign the same to one user (super user) only in R12 instance.

how to do this???
  • 1. Re: how to view concurrent request of other users
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    The solution is R12 is a lot more involved and complicated. Pl see these MOS Docs

Concurrent Processing - Settings for Profile Option "Concurrent Report Access Level" [ID 736547.1]
    R12: How To Configure Access To Request Output Of The Same Responsibility [ID 804296.1]
    R12: Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Unable to View Output for Requests Submitted by other Users [ID 862812.1]

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: how to view concurrent request of other users
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    594647 wrote:
    We have upgraded recently to R 12.

Would really appreciate if some one can guide me how i can allow the super user "A" to be able to view all the concurrent requests that were submitted by various key users of HRMS.

I know in 11i there is a profile option: "Concurrent: Report Access Level" that defines who can access the output of concurrent requests.

I want to assign the same to one user (super user) only in R12 instance.

how to do this???
    Please see these docs/links.

R12 View Concurrent Requests FAQ [ID 1261985.1]
    Unable To View Concurent Output Executed By A User Of The Same Responsibility [ID 1468231.1]

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=View+AND+Concurrent+AND+Other+AND+User+AND+R12&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points