2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 9:19 AM by 970165 RSS

How to reconfigure the webserver in Installation of EPM 11.1.2.1.

Hypfm
      Hello Experts,

I have an issue in EPM 11.1.2.1 workspace.I have epm 11.1.2.1 windows 2003 server 32 bit,sql server 2005.I have installed HFM,FDQM,ESSBASE AND Planning
      While I am registering the HFM application it is throwing error like
      Invalid or could not find module configuration

Required application module hfm.appcontainer is not configured. Please contact your administrator.

When accessing Workspace > Navigate > Application > Consolidation, 'Consolidation' is shown with a $ symbol ( $Consolidation). It is possible to acces the HFM application using HFM Desktop Client.

please provide a detailed solution to resolve this issue

appretiation in advance
        • 1. Re: How to reconfigure the webserver in Installation of EPM 11.1.2.1.
          Cjx-Oracle
          Hello,

Please see if the below mentioned knowledge article resolves the issue:

Error:"Required application module hfm.appcontainer is not configured. Please contact your administrator" When Try to Access HFM Appications in Workspace (Doc ID 1201626.1)

Thank you,
          Charles Babu J
          • 2. Re: How to reconfigure the webserver in Installation of EPM 11.1.2.1.
            Workspace is the central hub from where you access all your hyperion applications. Its just a web layer and so it uses an http server and a web-app server(weblogic, websphere, etc..). So you have to configure all your hyperion products with worksapce web layer. So every time you register a hyperion module to the foundation (shared services), you should run the workspace configuration aswell to make sure the link is properly established.

Run the workspace web configuration again and make sure the HFM is properly configured with workspace web layer.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
            Sunil