Problem Summary: When the inbound file is coming with multiple transactions (combination of 997 and non-997) ,
If the 997 is the FIRST transaction in file, B2B is processing only 997 and remaning transactions are getting rejected.
Where as if the 997 is the LAST transaction in file, then all the transactions are processing correclty.
SOA Version: SOA 11G (126.96.36.199).
Example 1: below sample we got two transactions, 997 and 214. here 997 is the FIRST transaction in the file.
in this case B2B is processing 997 correctly, and 214 is errored with below error message
"B2B-51507 - A data segment with 'Mandatory' status is missing. A data segment with 'Mandatory' status is missing. An X12 syntax error occurred. An X12 syntax error occurred. An X12 syntax error occurred. A data segment with 'Mandatory' status is missing. A data segment with 'Mandatory' status is missing.
My name is Phil DeLaine and I work for one of Oracle's Gold Partners, TechDemocracy.
I saw your post about the B2B transaction errors you are experiencing. We have great experience with B2B and have solved very complex problems. (References available.)
Would you like to use one of our B2B expert technical resources to solve this problem and deliver your project error free and fully functional?
Please let me know if you would like to discuss what we can do for you. You can reach me anytime.
Sales Director - Northeast
(978) 758-3156 (Cell)
1) We won the 2011 Oracle Titan Award for the Best Middleware Implementation. Our award winning solutions included SOA, IAM and BI.
2) We have been awarded with the highly prestigious Oracle ACE Director status for outstanding industry achievement and track record.
3) We sit on several Advisory Boards for Oracle Product Management (for Fusion Middleware Products).
4) We are an Oracle Center of Excellence Partner for SOA and IAM.
5) We are frequently invited to speak at a number of Oracle Customer Success forums such as Oracle's "OpenWorld".
6) We have been rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 10 fastest growing companies for 3 consecutive years.
7) We have won and successfully deliveried several projects at Fortune 100, 500 and 1,000 companies. (References Available)