0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 7:55 PM by User737072-Oracle RSS

Junit test runner error in jDeveloper 11.1.1.6.0

User737072-Oracle
      Hi,
      I am having problem with the running of test project in jdeveloper. I created the test project using Application Test Framework from the Model project. Model project has the AM and PVOs used for BI VOs. The test project is created with all the selected view objects (PVOs). The following issues are noticed in the test project
      1) The VO tests and VO JtestCase.xml are created with wrong names. For example the Model project has VO name like PortfolioPVO, but the test VO was created like PortfolioVOTest.java and xml as PortfolioVOTest.xml. I renamed all these test project files accordingly to suit my model project pvo's.
      2) When I run the test project in jDeveloper, I am getting the following errors

>> java.lang.AssertionError: AM should not be null.
      oracle.apps.financials.commonTest.util.XMLTestDataHelper.setConnectivityDetails(XMLTestDataHelper.java:171)
      oracle.apps.common.applicationsTestFramework.service.AtfAbstractAMProviderTest.setUpAtfAbstractAMProviderTest(AtfAbstractAMProviderTest.java:85)

>> oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.ConfigException, msg=JBO-33001: Configuration file /common/bc4j.xcfg is not found in the classpath
      oracle.jbo.common.ampool.PoolMgr.findPool(PoolMgr.java:529)
      oracle.jbo.client.Configuration.createRootApplicationModule(Configuration.java:1508)
      oracle.jbo.client.Configuration.createRootApplicationModule(Configuration.java:1485)
      oracle.apps.financials.commonTest.util.TestAMFixture.setUp(TestAMFixture.java:158)
      oracle.apps.common.applicationsTestFramework.service.AtfAbstractAMProviderTest.setUpAtfAbstractAMProviderTest(AtfAbstractAMProviderTest.java:68)

>>Caused by: oracle.mds.exception.MDSExceptionList: MDS-01329: unable to load element "persistence-config"
      MDS-01370: MetadataStore configuration for metadata-store-usage "WebCenterFileMetadataStore" is invalid.
      MDS-00503: The metadata path "../../mds" does not contain any valid directories.

at oracle.mds.config.PConfig.loadFromBean(PConfig.java:954)
      ... 58 more
      Nov 8, 2012 4:41:42 PM oracle.adf.share.config.ADFContextMDSConfigHelperImpl createMDSSession
      INFO:
      oracle.adf.share.ADFShareException: MDSConfigurationException encountered in parseADFConfiguration
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFMDSConfig.parseADFConfiguration(ADFMDSConfig.java:182)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigImpl.getResultFromComponent(ADFConfigImpl.java:522)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigImpl.getConfigObject(ADFConfigImpl.java:593)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigImpl.getConfigObject(ADFConfigImpl.java:571)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigImpl.getMDSInstance(ADFConfigImpl.java:636)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigImpl.getMDSInstance(ADFConfigImpl.java:631)
      at oracle.adf.share.config.ADFContextMDSConfigHelperImpl.createMDSSession(ADFContextMDSConfigHelperImpl.java:52)
      Any help is greatly appreciated ? Are these any config /jazn issue ? I followed this link for creating the test project for BI VOs.
      http://globaldc.oracle.com/perl/twiki/view/FusionSharedTools/AtfBiPVOTesting

thanks,
      --om