This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 5:56 AM by LuckyJack2001 RSS

Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"

LuckyJack2001 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
I'm using the latest SQL Developer, 3.2.20.09, but it's been occurring under earlier versions too, starting w/ 3.1.
I'm getting hundreds of these errors to the logging Page when I access SQL Server databases and roll my cursor over the database objects. I'm also seeing some with the same key error but 'SCHEMA_NAME' on there too. Any idea what is causing this, and how to fix it? Seems like it might be a bug.
Thanks,

Paul
  • 1. Re: Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"
    Gary Graham Expert
    Hi Paul,

Perhaps your installation went awry or got corrupted somehow? If you cannot find the following in your install directory, then that may be it:

1. ...\sqldeveloper\sqldeveloper\extensions\oracle.sqldeveloper.thirdparty.browsers.jar
    2. Browse the jar file, looking for SQLServerNavigatorResource.properties (if non-English locale, filename may have a locale suffix).
    3. Browse that properties file for lines containing the ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON and SCHEMA_NAME keys.

Hope this helps,
    Gary
    SQL Developer Team
  • 2. Re: Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"
    LuckyJack2001 Newbie
    Hi, Gary,
    I searched as you suggested, and found the entries:

ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON= /oracle/dbtools/raptor/images/db.png
    SCHEMA_ICON = /oracle/dbtools/raptor/images/schema.png

I was able to find both of these files in the oracle.sqldeveloper.jar file. So it seems that much is correct. Also, I do not suspect a corruption, because this started happening over the past few upgrades that I've done - and each time I replace the entire install with the latest download.

Any ideas for other things I could check?

Thanks,

Paul

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points