4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2012 4:45 AM by Habib Eslami RSS

run WebService

Habib Eslami
      Hi
      my english isn't very good
      I use jdeveloper 11.1.1.3.0.
      I have a function in application module . function return type is "List<ViewObjRowImpl>"
      I make a Web Service from this function
      in function I execute 3 View Obj and do some calculation on View Objects. then i put the final value in other View Obj (4th). and then i put the value in 4th View Obj in a List<ViewObjRowImpl>.

/////////part of code

RowSet objRowSet = getViewObjectImpl().getRowSet();
      objRowSet.first();

List<ViewObjRowImpl> result = new ArrayList<ViewObjRowImpl>();

for (int i = 0; i < objRet.getRowCount() 2; i++) {
      result.add(i, (ViewObjRowImpl)objRet.getCurrentRow());
      objRet.next();
      }

try{
      return result;
      }
      catch(Exception e){   }

///////////////////

when I send parameter to Web Service and run Web Service : List fill correctly with the value of the View obj, and also function execute last line "return result " and doesn't go to the catch block
      but the Exception below is comming:

<JAXWSMessages><log> Exception while executing the business logic: Transaction timed out after 34 seconds
      BEA1-023E16AE9EC79E472B1E

I don't know why, can anybody help me?
        • 1. Re: run WebService
          kdario
          You can try to increase JTA transaction timeout in Weblogic. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs81/ConsoleHelp/domain_domain_config_jta.html
          (maybe is 30s too short for your ws)

Dario
          • 2. Re: run WebService
            Habib Eslami
            Hi
            but when I use function and View Object as a table in a view layer, and execute the function, the table fill correctly without any problem or transaction timeout
            • 3. Re: run WebService
              kdario
              >
              but when I use function and View Object as a table in a view layer, and execute the function, the table fill correctly without any problem or transaction timeout
              >
              You mean: when you don't invoke this as WS ?
              When you invoke function/VO directly, then framework doesn't call WS(and JTA), there is no JTA timeout, so you can't get this exception.

Dario
              • 4. Re: run WebService
                Habib Eslami
                yes
                when I use function/VO directly, I don't need to use list and invoke WS.
                I use function as a Client Interface and in a function I just fill VO and there is no exception. in this case the return type of function is void

Edited by: Habib.Eslami on Nov 10, 2012 2:42 AM