This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 9:43 AM by viktor.jarolim RSS

OSM error in Create Order

973641 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I get an error trying to start an Order in "Eclipse Design Studio" with the cartridge: "OSMCom_3Play" wich came with osm_fundation_2 course.
I've created a new user in weblogic and then I've associated it to the "Role" with the Admin tool. Finally when I do a submit test (from eclipse) I get: Invalid Order Specification Fault.
Looking at the weblogic log file I get the following message:

*<ERROR> <security.c> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'>*
*<Not authorized. The user new_user is not authorized to make the Create Order request>*

*<Error> <oms> <BEA-000000> <security.c: Not authorized. The user new_user is not authorized to make the Create Order request>*
*<core.logSecurityViolation> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <Security violation by user = new_user>*

*<Error> <oms> <BEA-000000> <core.logSecurityViolation: Security violation by user = new_user>*
*<ERROR> <ws.OrderManagementWSPortImpl> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'>*
*<Can't create the order. No creation tasks are available.>*
oracle.communications.ordermanagement.ws.InvalidOrderSpecificationFault:
Can't create the order. No creation tasks are available.

Could you help me with that ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: user1505599 on Nov 10, 2012 4:40 PM
  • 1. Re: OSM error in Create Order
    pavan reddy - oracle Journeyer
    1) Goto cartridge(Design Studio), Open the order template---> permissions and select the "created order" for the particular role.
    2) Save. Build & deploy .
    3) "new_user" assign it to a work group where it has the create order permission(role in DS).
  • 2. Re: OSM error in Create Order
    973641 Newbie
    Thanks for your answer.
    Yes, it was that I did but it does not work. Creating the order through Web Client it works fine with that user.
  • 3. Re: OSM error in Create Order
    viktor.jarolim Explorer
    Also, if you want the use rto be able to use the Web Service interface, it has to have that priviledge on Weblogic.
    Please check that, I think the role is called something like OSM_Web_Service; I am not connected to an instabnce right now to give you the precise name.

However, looking back to your error, this looks really like the user not having access to the task.

Please run the following in the DB:

select task_description, namespace_mnemonic, version
    from om_task t,
    om_cartridge c
    where task_type = 'C'
    and c.cartridge_id = t.cartridge_id
    and task_id in (
    select task_id from om_task_workgroup
    where workgroup_id in (
    select workgroup_id
    from om_user_workgroup
    where username = 'new_user')
    )

This should give you an output like this:

TASK_DESCRIPTION
    ------------------------------------------
    NAMESPACE_MNEMONIC
    ------------------------------------------
    VERSION
    ----------
    test_COM_ctg1Order order entry task
    test_COM_ctg1

where test_COM_ctg1Order must be your Order and test_COM_ctg1 needs to be your cartridge mnemonic with the correct version.

regards
    Viktor

Edited by: viktor.jarolim on 19 nov. 2012 09:35

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points