This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Just a couple of things to check:
1) Are you drilling through at the exact intersection passed from FDM (i.e. all base account, entity, customs)
2) Do you have the correct FDM application specified in the HFM metadata in the application settings "FdmAppName"?
3) Did you by chance add any of the periods via an Excel upload template as opposed to keying in via the web?
JDN - thanks for the quick response.
1. I am drilling back at the same exact intersection. In the grid, the cell is beige so it's at the lowest level.
2. The correct FDM app name was used in the application settings. On the other side of the equation, I'm able to browse for a target from FDM so I know that integration connection is good. I think it's something happening on the HFM side now since the error message didn't show up in FDM but in HFM.
3. I manually entered in the control table. I read about that bug as well where it creates the [EMPTY] values.
Sorry, those are the only things I've personally run into. I guess the only other things I've checked in the past, but weren't a problem for me were:
1) In FDM integration settings is SSO enabled?
2) In FDM integration settings is "Enbable Drillable Region Load enabled?
3) Do the dimension names in HFM match those in FDM?
Also, by looking at the URL passed to FDM maybe you can decipher where the issue is. Good luck!
Double checked those Integration Settings you mentioned and they're both enabled.
You're a genius though! I disected the URL and found out the Custom dimensions I had labels for in HFM didn't match FDM. I was always under the impression they would be the same in the backend and wouldn't need changing.