5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 1:49 AM by user608228 RSS

GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2

user608228
      Hi,

We have configured csv as our trusted source and onboarding the users into OIM via GTC. When We execute the task only one attribute which is Organization attribute provided as a literal value under Recon staging is appearing under the event. CSV is getting archived successfully, but events are failing with notes:

oracle.iam.platform.kernel.ValidationFailedException: Orchestration validation failed on the event handler - CreateUserValidationHandler at oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl.OrchProcessData.runValidationEvents(OrchProcessData.java:248) at oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl.OrchestrationEngineImpl.validate(OrchestrationEngineImpl.java:699) at oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl.OrchestrationEngineImpl.process(OrchestrationEngineImpl.java:547) at oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl.OrchestrationEngineImpl.orchestrate(OrchestrationEngineImpl.java:485) at oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl.OrchestrationEngineImpl.orchestrate(OrchestrationEngineImpl.java:403) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3793.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149) at oracle.iam.platform.utils.DMSMethodInterceptor.invoke(DMSMethodInterceptor.java:25) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204) at $Proxy249.orchestrate(Unknown Source) at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.UserHandler.orchestrate(UserHandler.java:218) at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.UserHandler.executeSingleEvent(UserHandler.java:180) at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.EntityTypeHandler.create(EntityTypeHandler.java:98) at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.EntityTypeHandler.applyRule(EntityTypeHandler.java:80) at

Can someone please help me on this one.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2
          Kevin Pinsky
          Did you create a Reconciliation Rule? Did you click the Create Reconciliation Profile button?

-Kevin
          • 2. Re: GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2
            Dhananjay Neeraj2
            Orchestration validation failed on the event handler - CreateUserValidationHandler

Most probably it is Data issue i.e. any sort of validation at the Create User is failing...
            Check:-
            (1) Role has value as the CODE KEY and NOT the DECODE KEY in the Lookup.Users.Role (i.e. it should be Full-Time and not Full-Time Employee and so on)

(2) User Type should be End-User

(3) Any mandatory value missing in the user profile

(4) Any sort of length of any attribute issue

(5) Whether Reconciliation rule has been created (because GTC does not automatically creates it)

(6) Create Reconciliation Profile

(7) In DEV_OIM, check whether RA_TESTGTC1234 table has been created (whether TESTGTC is your GTC Resource Object name and 1234 is the OBJ_KEY for TESTGTC)
            • 3. Re: GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2
              user608228
              I think I got the issue, I am passing Hire date and is throwing this error at the end:

Thor.API.Exceptions.tcAPIException: Exception occurred while inserting data into table RA_HRFEED_GTC due to java.sql.SQLException: ORA-12899: value too large for column "OIMNG_OIM"."RA_HRFEED_GTC"."RA_CUSTOMPROPERTY9" (actual: 10, maximum: 7)

at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.ReconOperationsServiceImpl.createReconciliationEvent(ReconOperationsServiceImpl.java:383)
              at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.ReconOperationsServiceImpl.createReconciliationEvent(ReconOperationsServiceImpl.java:370)
              at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.ReconOperationsServiceImpl.createReconciliationEvent(ReconOperationsServiceImpl.java:366)
              at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor13916.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
              at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
              at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
              at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
              at oracle.iam.platform.utils.DMSMethodInterceptor.invoke(DMSMethodInterceptor.java:25)
              at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
              at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
              at $Proxy1434.createReconciliationEvent(Unknown Source)
              at Thor.API.Operations.tcReconciliationOperationsIntfEJB.createReconciliationEventx(Unknown Source)
              at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor13915.invoke(Unknown Source)

But I since hire date is of type text, I am passing the date in MM/dd/yyyy format...am i Missing something here?

Thanks again
              • 4. Re: GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2
                Dhananjay Neeraj2
                Then make it 10 in the User Profile Attribute... Again Create Recon Profile...

Or

if Hire Date were of type DATE (currently it is TEXT), while creating (or Editing) GTC you would have an Option of choosing the Date Format... Put MM/DD/YYYY in that column and rest would have been fine..

After making ANY changes in the GTC, Create Recon Rule again... AND Create Recon Profile again...
                • 5. Re: GTC Trusted Recon Issue 11g R2
                  user608228
                  1. This attribute (Hire Date -Text type) is already having a size of 10 on user profile
                  2. Tried your second option but gives the same error during recon execution -Changed the date format to MM/dd/yyyy on GTC, recreated the recon profile and executed the recon task.