2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 9:14 AM by M L RSS

Chart - Multiple Y Axes  in 4.1

M L
      Hi,

I have a chart with 4 series. I need to use the primary Y axis for 3 of the series and the secondary Y axis for the other series. Is there a way to do this? I tried creating 4 series, with the second series as the series that I wanted to use the secondary Y axis for. It worked if I had 4 or more values but not when I had 3 or less. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
      Mary
        • 1. Re: Chart - Multiple Y Axes  in 4.1
          Hilary-Oracle
          Hi Mary,

To assist in resolving your issue, could you please provide some additional information. You've stated that "+It worked if I had 4 or more values but not when I had 3 or less. Is there something I'm missing?+" - can you please elaborate on this statement. What has 4 or more values - the series to be used for the second Y-axis? Can you reproduce this issue on apex.oracle.com? If you have a testcase on that instance, please provide the login credentials and I'd be happy to take a look.

Regards,
          Hilary
          • 2. Re: Chart - Multiple Y Axes  in 4.1
            M L
            Hi Hillary,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the series to be used for the second Y-axis works when there are 4 or more values in the series but when there are 3 or less values, the series uses the first Y-axis. Do you agree with my approach (i.e. to create 4 series and create the second series as the series for the second Y-axis?)

I will try to find time to create an example on oracle.apex.com within the next couple of days.

Thanks agian,
            Mary