2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 12:20 PM by Nitin Khare RSS

atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation

Roberto Ibarra
      Hi all,

I was wondering if someone has successfully used the InventoryLevelDerivation method in sku item-descriptor, I'm trying to do something like this:

<property name="inventoryLevel" repository="/atg/commerce/inventory/InventoryRepository">
                <derivation user-method="atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation">
                     <expression>catalogRefId</expression>
                </derivation>
           </property>

but it's not working at all,

I have tried without the repository attribute and also trying to send the sku id but no success at all, any suggestions?

Thanks,
      Roberto
        • 1. Re: atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation
          Roberto Ibarra
          Hi all,

It seems this one is working:

<property name="inventoryLevel" data-type="long" writable="false" readable="true" category-resource="Info">
                    <derivation user-method="atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation">
                         <expression>id</expression>
                    </derivation>
               </property>

But still, I'm getting an UnsupportedFeatuerException, anyone knows what could be causing this exception?

Thanks,
          Roberto
          • 2. Re: atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation
            Nitin Khare
            If you refer to the API docs for atg.commerce.dp.InventoryLevelDerivation here:
            http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35318_02/Platform.10-1-1/apidoc/atg/commerce/dp/InventoryLevelDerivation.html

Some methods are clearly mentioned to be as not supported. Based on all that I think derivePropertyValue(java.lang.Object pBean) and createQuery(..) methods are the most likely ones which can probably throw UnsupportedFeatuerException. See if your exception stack-trace contains any of these. I am not sure but you can try to add the attribute queryable="false" within your property declaration and see if it helps in avoiding UnsupportedFeatuerException.

Edited by: Nitin Khare on Nov 14, 2012 10:20 AM