Please allow questions maybe too obvious. I am not familiar with RAC and ASM.
virtual box on (window 7)
2 nodes built on Linux 6.1 64bit virtual machine.
184.108.40.206 grid & database software.
DB Unique name is demo
1. I have installed Grid 220.127.116.11 software and configured ASM with it. The installation seems succeed.
I am able to use view status using crsctl (please see log)
2. I installed the database software and want to create a default database(demo). the software go through 95% but the dbca is not able to completed.
I can see the asm_pmon is running, but not able to see the demo db process. I think at this point, I don't have my database demo created yet.
1: Is the database created?
2. I attemp to use dbca to create my demo db, but at creation step "Copying database files" - it complaint ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
???? what??? which oracle server does it try to connect?
3. If the database is created, how to startup the database, especially it has 2 instances (demo1 and demo2)?
1. What is sure is that your database is not registered in OCR because there are missing items in crsctl stat res -t output for database instances.
2. By default DBCA tries to restore a RMAN backup to create a database. DBCA is also likely trying to connect to new database instance to run some scripts.
3. You should use:
srvctl start database -d demo
This should start all database instances.
But first try to check DBCA logs which should be located under $ORACLE_HOME/cfgtoollogs/dbca and to fix related errors.