2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 8:10 PM by 926189 RSS

OSM 7.2: Build Failed when Install O2A Cartridge

Hi All,

I'm trying to install O2A Cartrdges in eclipse. At stage to configure weblogic server, where i'm trying to create the standalone weblogic server for development environment, i hit the following error.

C:\Users\xxx\workspace\OracleComms_OSM_O2A_Configuration\OSM.O2A.CommonSolutionConfig.xml:160: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      C:\Users\xxx\workspace\OracleComms_OSM_O2A_Configuration\OSM.O2A.EmulatorsBuild.xml:257: weblogic.Deployer$DeployerException: weblogic.deploy.api.tools.deployer.DeployerException: Unable to connect to 't3://localhost:7001': Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ProtocolException: unrecognized response from proxy: 'HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable'; No available router to destination. Ensure the url represents a running admin server and that the credentials are correct. If using http protocol, tunneling must be enabled on the admin server.

reference note: Oracle Communication Order and Service Management Cartridge Guide for Oracle Application Integration Architecture Release 7.2
      chapter: 2 Installing the Order-to-Activate Components -> Configuring Weblogic Server Resources
      server: localhost:7001

Appreciate all the help.