3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 7:09 AM by fsl RSS

'Error On Page' while selecting any value from a LOV.

Hi All,

I am facing a unique issue in the LOV region. I have 6 LOVs in my custom page. When i access say 'abc' LOV and try to fetch any value, i get an error at the bottom of the base page saying "Error on page" and I am not able to select any value. However i am getting this issue for couple of user ids, rest all are working fine.

Please do give some inputs as its a critical issue.

regards,
      Danish
        • 1. Re: 'Error On Page' while selecting any value from a LOV.
          keerthioaf
          Hi Dinesh ,

In which window you are getting this error , LOV pop up window or OAF screen where you actually click on torch icon ??

Since its working fine for other user , it should work perfectly for every user who ever has an access . See if there is any user restriction is done .

If possible please share the error trace .

Keerthi
          • 2. Re: 'Error On Page' while selecting any value from a LOV.
            Hi Keerthi,

Thanks for replying..I am getting this error "Error on page" in the oaf screen when i try to select anything from the pop-up window of the LOV. And since its a just a one line error, so i cant provide any stack trace. This error is a normal Internet Explorer error which can be seen at the bottom of the page when the page doesnt open properly or it has some problem in loading.

And i checked other LOVs in the page, its done in the similar way, and i didnt find any user restrictions.

thanks,
            Danish
            • 3. Re: 'Error On Page' while selecting any value from a LOV.
              fsl
              Hi Danish,

try to run the application on some other browser.
              This error is a normal Internet Explorer error which can be seen at the bottom of the page when the page doesnt open properly or it has some problem in loading.
              are you talking about the Javascript error?

br, 903096