This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
If it is Trusted Source Recon, Then you need Oracle® Identity Manager Connector Guide for Database Application Tables and not DBUM
Download Database Applications Table 126.96.36.199.0
1. From Window Explorer, navigate to the downloaded connector location directory.
2. Copy the DBAT_91050.zip file, which resides in the directory.
3. Paste file into for example D:\Oracle11g\Middleware\Oracle_IDM1\server\ConnectorDefaultDirectory directory.
4. Unzip the DBAT_91050.zip file into this directory
5. Launch Oracle Identity Manager Identity Administration Console
6. Log in to this console with xelsysadm "superuser" account.
7. On the Home page of the OIM Identity Administration Console, click Advanced
8. Click on Install Connector link in the System Management pane.
9. From the Connector List box, select the name of the connector that you want to import into Oracle Identity Manager (DatabaseApplicationTables 188.8.131.52.0). Click Load.
10. Verifying the Connector History Details and Connector Dependency Details, click Continue.
11. Connector installation in progress to configure
• Connectors Libraries
• Import of Connector XML Files (Using Deployment Manager)
• Compilation of Adapter Definitions
12. On successful completion, a check mark is displayed for the task. Click Finish.