This discussion is archived
8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 5:42 PM by 846231 RSS

Apex Hospital Management System

846231 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

I want to develop a "Hospital Management System" using Apex. Is there a sample sytem process flow, prototype, template, model, design, etc., that I can follow?

Is there available downloads?

Or is there an Oracle apps hospital system?

Thanks a lot,
Kinz

Edited by: KinsaKaUy? on 14-Nov-2012 02:11
  • 1. Re: Apex Hospital System
    Gus C Journeyer
    I think people are going to need a bit more information than just hospital system

Gus
  • 2. Re: Apex Hospital System
    Shunt Pro
    Hi Kinz

A hospital is basically an organisation the same as any other and so requires HR, Finance, Purchasing, Stores etc. There are Oracle apps for all of those! The NHS has spent and is spending £bil on IT systems so it is a pretty big subject.

Can you narrow the scope a bit and give an indication of the user community (size and type) and the basic functional requirement.

Regards

Shunt
  • 3. Re: Apex Hospital System
    Shunt Pro
    Gus your the man for this one :)
  • 4. Re: Apex Hospital System
    846231 Newbie
    I thank you all :)

Maybe I just wanted a simple one just to assist a small hospital which is just starting.
    Maybe a sub module like patient registration? I know there are simple apps out there made by freelancers and open sytems too in .net. I just want to practise to convert it to Apex :D

I google it and I found this:
    http://www.freelancer.com/work/oracle-10g-hospital-management-system-source-code/

But I can not down load the system. :(  Maybe you have know some sites to download.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  • 5. Re: Apex Hospital System
    846231 Newbie
    Hi Gus,
    I think people are going to need a bit more information than just hospital system
    What is the difference betweeb "Hospital Management Systems" , and "Hospital Information Systems" ? and "Healthcare Management Systems"? :)

Thanks
  • 6. Re: Apex Hospital System
    970647 Explorer
    Perhaps you should be considering Oracle E-Business Suite rather than APEX?
  • 7. Re: Apex Hospital Management System
    Nicolette Expert
    KinsaKaUy?

See [url http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models]Library of Free Datamodels form DatabaseAnswers.org for examples of database designs.
    The list includes Hospital Management , Pharmacies and Prescriptions, Pharmaceutical Supplies to name a few.

Nicolette
  • 8. Re: Apex Hospital Management System
    846231 Newbie
    Wow! what a perfect site, Thanks Nic...you are an angel :)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points