4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 10:23 AM by JaiG RSS

save Current customiztion  in obiee 11g

c'nu
      Hi gurus,

I am facing one problem in obiee11g , whenever im trying to save cuurent customizations , i was getting small error. the error is access denied  user to Path . how can i getout from this problem.
      can u some suggestions.

regards
      Srinivas
        • 1. Re: save Current customiztion  in obiee 11g
          Srikanth Mandadi
          Hi,
          Problem might be with permissions.
          User with which you are trying to save might not have access to that path.

Regards,
          Srikanth
          • 2. Re: save Current customiztion  in obiee 11g
            Do anyone know where the Save Current Customization is stored? Users have lost their "Save Current Customization" and need to recover it.
            • 3. Re: save Current customiztion  in obiee 11g
              JaiG
              1. Short & Sweet Way : Delete the user folder as well as the .atr file associated with that user from the Catalog folder here: Oracle\Middleware\instances\instance2\bifoundation\OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent\coreapplication_obips1\catalog\Your Catalog\root\users

This method will lose customizations at the user level though.

2. Better Method : Change the permission for the particular user to the particular folder using Catalog Manager. Or also try refreshing GUIDs (If you recently migrated the catalog or deleted the user and recreated it). Refer: http://bimetrics.wordpress.com/tag/obiee11g-11g-refresh-guid-migrating-rpd-catalog-between-environments-weblogic-error-codes-o9xnzmxb-access-denied-for-user-to-path-usersweblogic_portaldashboard-layout/

Please mark if helpful/correct.
              • 4. Re: save Current customiztion  in obiee 11g
                JaiG
                Please open a new thread for your question, you will get answers more easily.