1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 3:20 PM by user9338712 RSS

range of periods- pre upgrade

user9338712
      Dear all,

Step 1: Set range of periods (optional)

We are in the process of upgrading our complete data and not to go with only upgrading the current fiscal year data. So, I was told that even If I select to upgrade all the data during upgrade, I have to still run this program with year starting with min(period_name) from gl_period_statuses and ending as max(period_name) from gl_period_statuses.

Is this need to be done this way and moreover, how to select max and min period as am getting many values like adj-yy (i.e. adj-78,adj-79)....etc..

Please advise
        • 1. Re: range of periods- pre upgrade
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Step 1: Set range of periods (optional)

We are in the process of upgrading our complete data and not to go with only upgrading the current fiscal year data. So, I was told that even If I select to upgrade all the data during upgrade, I have to still run this program with year starting with min(period_name) from gl_period_statuses and ending as max(period_name) from gl_period_statuses.

Is this need to be done this way and moreover, how to select max and min period as am getting many values like adj-yy (i.e. adj-78,adj-79)....etc..
          Please see (R12.0 and R12.1: FAQ for the SLA Upgrade: SLA Pre-Upgrade, Post-Upgrade, and Hot Patch [ID 604893.1]).

Please also see https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=604893.1&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
          Hussein