This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 2:24 AM by dmitryz1 RSS

Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge

dmitryz1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I'm trying to implement Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge
according to :
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/apirefs.1111/e12048/datacartjdbc.htm#CIHCEFBH
The problem is that it fails on deployment with following error :

<Exception thrown from prepare method com.oracle.cep.cartridge.jdbc.JdbcCartridgeContext.checkCartridgeContextConfig.
java.lang.AssertionError: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PoolConnection

I've added file that contains this class to classpath (com.bea.core.datasource6_1.10.0.0.jar) ,
but get the same error .
Any help would be appreciated .

Regards,
Dmitry
  • 1. Re: Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge
    Gala.xiong Newbie
    Hi,Dmitry,
    It is quite strange.
    Could you send your application and the data source configuration to wei.xiong@oracle.com?

Regards

Edited by: user10308511 on Nov 14, 2012 1:35 AM
  • 2. Re: Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge
    dmitryz1 Newbie
    Hello Wei Xiong,

I have the same error when I trying to configure Oracle CQL Processor Table Source according to :

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/dev.1111/e14301/processorcql.htm#CIHCCADG

I've configured table source and had the same error on deployment :

<The application context "check_entrance" could not be started: org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Error in context lifecycle initialization; nested exception is com.bea.wlevs.ede.api.StatementException: Could not start rule [DBEventQuery] due to error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PoolConnection
    org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Error in context lifecycle initialization; nested exception is com.bea.wlevs.ede.api.StatementException: Could not start rule [DBEventQuery] due to error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PoolConnection
         at com.bea.wlevs.spring.ApplicationContextLifecycle.onApplicationEvent(ApplicationContextLifecycle.java:145)

It's look like a same issue.

I've added zip file of my Eclipse project and config.xml of my CEP domain to e-mail.

Thank you !

Regards,
    Dmitry
  • 3. Re: Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge
    Gala.xiong Newbie
    Hi,Dmitry,
    Base on your jar version, I guess you are using ocep 11g ps5. I tried your application on my env. the issue can not be reproduced.
    Could you try your application in a clean env?
    Actually, you don't need to package com.bea.core.datasource6_1.10.0.0.jar and com.bea.oracle.ojdbc6_1.1.0.0_11-2-0-2-0.jar in application jar.

BTW: Since the application connect db in OraDcnAdapter, the following packages should be imported in MANIFEST.MF
    oracle.jdbc.dcn,
    oracle.jdbc

Regards
  • 4. Re: Oracle CEP JDBC Data Cartridge
    dmitryz1 Newbie
    Hello,
    I followed your proposition :

Actually, you don't need to package com.bea.core.datasource6_1.10.0.0.jar and com.bea.oracle.ojdbc6_1.1.0.0_11-2-0-2-0.jar in application jar.

BTW: Since the application connect db in OraDcnAdapter, the following packages should be imported in MANIFEST.MF
    oracle.jdbc.dcn,
    oracle.jdbc

After that I was able to deploy my application.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Dmitry

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points