This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Meantime I found a similar post:
2 issues with Importing an App with translations
Seems there might be some missing checks/validation concerning app_id of the translated application, and newly imported apps.
I've found a similar problem with apps imported into Apex 4.2 from 4.0 that may be related.
The app appears fine and can be edited but application cannot be run directly from the Application Builder screen. The URL generated has the alias in rather than the actual app id.
An imported app has the URL as below (hover over the Run link from Application Builder)
If you click to run the app you then get the message Page cannot be found. A newly created app correctly has the URL as below:
So it looks like the Application Builder is not picking up the app id for imported apps but retains the &APP_ALIAS_: variable instead. If you edit the app you can run it from within the editing window, just not from the App Builder homepage.
Edited by: user11315560 on 16-Nov-2012 01:52