2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 8:26 AM by 879020 RSS

Setting Organization et Trusted Reconsilation - 11g Release2

Hi ,

Suppose you have a organization definition in the form of Org1->Org1 Sub1->Org Sub1_1. From my custom scheduled tusk for trusted reconsilation How I can set the organization wich is in the form I described? When there is Organization with no sub organization I simply set the Organization Name and all is fine, in this case the data I set for organization must be somethin like Org1:Org1 Sub1:Org Sub1_1 ? Any help is strongly appreciated..

BR
      Aliye
        • 1. Re: Setting Organization et Trusted Reconsilation - 11g Release2
          Nishith Nayan
          Still you will be setting in the similar way. The organization structure will exist in OIM in such way. You shouldn't worry while reconciling user. User will have the organization name either parent or child org.

Ex: org1->org2->org3

recon data

user1, org1
          user2,org2
          user3,org3

If above is case you shouldn't worry about the org hirarchy in oim while reconciling user data.

let me know If your scenario is different

--nayan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
          • 2. Re: Setting Organization et Trusted Reconsilation - 11g Release2
            Thank you Nayan ...

That is the case, I was not sure from the case below but then discovered that in any case I can not create org with a same name...

Let say I have org1->org2->org3

and org1->org3

Discovered that kinda ceration can not be done in OIM :)

Thank you again..

BR,
            Aliye