0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 7:49 AM by 685826 RSS

Issue in Extending VO Referring to View Links

Hi All,

I am facing an Issue while extending a VO referring in Table-in-Table Region Style.
      I am able to Extend the VO, Substitute and JPXImport
      When I open the page I am getting the below

## Detail 0 ##
      JBO-30003: The application pool (oracle.apps.csp.portal.requirement.server.RequirementAM) failed to checkout an application module due to the following exception:
      oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.JboException, msg=JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException, msg=JBO-25006: Invalid parameter value ReqLineVO1 for destination passed to method ViewLinkImpl.setDestination. Explanation: view def mismatch

From Page Contoller PR the Table-in-table is set with the related viewlink.
          OAWebBean localOAWebBean1 = paramOAWebBean.findChildRecursive("ReqLineVO1");
          OAWebBean localOAWebBean2 = paramOAWebBean.findChildRecursive("ReqLineDetailsVO1");
          if (localOAWebBean1 != null)
          {
            localOAWebBean1.setAttributeValue(CHILD_VIEW_ATTRIBUTE_NAME, "RequirementLineId");
            localOAWebBean1.setAttributeValue(VIEW_LINK_NAME, "ReqLineToDetailVL1");
          }
          if (localOAWebBean2 != null)
          {
            localOAWebBean2.setAttributeValue(CHILD_VIEW_ATTRIBUTE_NAME, "RequirementLineId");
            localOAWebBean2.setAttributeValue(VIEW_LINK_NAME, "ReqLineToDetailVL1");
          }
      My Assumtion is the Old VO Name is Missmatching in the ViewLink with Newname.

Could anybody suggest any solution to Overcome in these kind of issues.

Regards,
      Krishna