• 1. Re: Link for downloading Hyperion EPM STACK
    Next Level Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    found it thanks
  • 2. Re: Link for downloading Hyperion EPM STACK
    960068 Newbie
    Would you please point me to the link?
    My machine has got Intel 2.4 Mhz single core proc with 3G of ram, does my machine support 1112x?
    Regards,
    Kumar
  • 3. Re: Link for downloading Hyperion EPM STACK
    TimG Guru
    See John Goodwin's reply in this thread: Downloading Essbase for learning

But no, you definitely don't have enough memory.
  • 4. Re: Link for downloading Hyperion EPM STACK
    CL Oracle ACE Director
    But no, you definitely don't have enough memory.
    ^^^It is like an epidemic. Sometimes it seems as though half (yes, I wrote this earlier today, but only because here's another one) the threads on this board are "How do I install the EPM stack on an unsupported OS, with too little RAM, and oh yea, this is on a 80486sx (you know, the crippled one)? What is driving this? Just hard to install? The people who are trying to do it don't have a clue about infrastructure (OP, please don't take offence as all I know about infrastructure is that I don't know infrastructure)? None of them are valid customers or partners and hence cannot go to Oracle Support? it's puzzling to say the least.

TimG, you talked about noise in an earlier thread today -- that's what these are to me. I only try (and yeah, I'm not doing very much here, just whining) to help because I'm as clueless wrt this stuff as most of them seem to be and maybe my stumbling about in this arena means they can commit +new+ mistakes instead of the ones I have already made.

OP, search this board for the many, many, many threads on installing the software. All you will ever want to know about *where*, *what*, *how big*, and *how* to install and configure this stuff is here on this board.

Regards,

Cameron Lackpour

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points