This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Not familiar with the error message, but here are some general ideas you can check.
I believe you are referring to "saved filters" that when displayed in Filter View, have that "View" link at the far right. The link is automatic and points to where the filter is saved. Barring any configuration problems, check to see if the saved filters were saved properly. By this I mean that they were saved in a location that can be viewed by the user who would click on the link. If the permission doesn't allow the connection back to the source, you will get an error. Hope this makes sense.
Other questions to ask and answer:
1) Do all saved filters behave this way (i.e., with an error message)?
2) Do the reports and filter views work as expected when run as Administrator with full access?
3) Does the problem exist in all browsers? Versions?
Yes you are refreing to correct View link that is Far right. and yes i am refering to Saved Filters.
I am the Admin and have full access.
anewers to your question :
1) yes all filters behave in that manner.
2) All the filters and report in normal manner.
3) As this i havent tried because i think our report only open IE.
The problem is when i click view link should show the saved Filters.
Please Provide the solution if possible.