3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 11:52 AM by Rajiv Dewan RSS

Process Tasks execute

user651347
      I have a process Task upon completion will execute 3 more additional tasks. I want this to go in an order.

Tried to add dependent/preceeding task but this is not allowing for Xellerate User.
        • 1. Re: Process Tasks execute
          Dhananjay Neeraj2
          Open up the SQL Developer and connect to OIM Database...

In the MIL table, search for the MIL_NAME='Your Process Task'...

There will be one column for DATA_LEVEL... Make it 0...

Then Retry adding the task dependency...
          • 2. Re: Process Tasks execute
            user651347
            According to the suggestion, Updating the database directly is not an option

is there any other way to do this?

In my scenario, A user when rehired with a new manager the notification is going to old manager since the 'rehire notification' task is being triggered even before the new manager being updated in OIM from HR
            • 3. Re: Process Tasks execute
              Rajiv Dewan
              According to the suggestion, Updating the database directly is not an option
              If you want to achieve it through Dependent Task in Xellerate Users then you'll have to go for Databse Update only as OIM Security policies doesn't allow changes in Xellerate Users.

Second thing, what do you mean by Rehire. Does it mean that user was disabled earlier and now his status is changing to "Active", if yes, then why don't you go for EventHandlers on Post Update?

If he is coming as new user then put your event handler on Post Insert