This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
there should be submit button on top right. just provide justification text and Effedctive Date field and click on submit
To delete a user:
1. In the Users section under Administration, search for and select the user you want to delete.
2. Delete the user in one of the following ways:
o Click Delete on the toolbar.
o From the Actions menu, select Delete.
o Click the user login of the user record that you want to delete. On the User Details page, click Delete User on the toolbar.
3. Verify that the selected user is displayed in the Target Users section.
4. If required, in the Target Users section, click the plus icon to search for more target users and add to the list of users that you want to delete. You can also view the user details by clicking the User Details link for each user.
5. In the Justification field, enter a justification for deleting the user.
6. In the Effective Date field, specify a date from which the user account must be removed.
7. Click Submit. A request to delete the user is created, which is subject to approval.
If action performed using xelsysadm(or System Administrator) it will lead to direct delete else subjected to approval