This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
just click on submit button in catalog and the user will be deleted
There is no Submit Button on the page as such. There is a lable named Catalog, a text field and another lable named Request Profiles
there should be submit button on top right. just provide justification text and Effedctive Date field and click on submit
To delete a user:
1. In the Users section under Administration, search for and select the user you want to delete.
2. Delete the user in one of the following ways:
o Click Delete on the toolbar.
o From the Actions menu, select Delete.
o Click the user login of the user record that you want to delete. On the User Details page, click Delete User on the toolbar.
3. Verify that the selected user is displayed in the Target Users section.
4. If required, in the Target Users section, click the plus icon to search for more target users and add to the list of users that you want to delete. You can also view the user details by clicking the User Details link for each user.
5. In the Justification field, enter a justification for deleting the user.
6. In the Effective Date field, specify a date from which the user account must be removed.
7. Click Submit. A request to delete the user is created, which is subject to approval.
If action performed using xelsysadm(or System Administrator) it will lead to direct delete else subjected to approval
The selected user is not getting displayed in the Target Users section. I clicked on the + icon to add a user. But after selecting the user and clicking Add, the user does not get displayed in the Target Users section.
just refresh the page by clicking F5. and do it. It is strange that you are unable to see the 'Submit' Button
can you add the same user from catalog page itself (in the Target Users section, click the plus icon to search for more target users and add to the list of users that you want to delete)
Still the user selected user does not get displayed
I am able to see the Submit button, but the problem is that the selected user does noty get displayed in the
text area. And with this state, when i enter a justification and a date value and press Submit button, then an error message is displayed saying "User is not existing"