5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 6:24 AM by 834498 RSS

how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript

User252126 - Oracle
      hi all,
      I used openscript to capture em express action to reply it. But the openscript cann't get the key/values of EM user/passwd.
      Because the EM use a flash plug-in for user login verification.
      Do you know how to get flash login-in info via openscripts?
        • 1. Re: how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript
          Hello dear user
          Not sure to understand what application you are talking about. Are you talking about EM / Enterprise Manager?

Do you say that you don't record the login action or that you can't find the username/pwd in the script?
          Do you develop load test script or functional test script?
          If this is a load test script, you should find a http post with the user/pwd argument.
          If you develop a functional test script against OEM 12c, you need to use ADF script.

Please let us also know OpenScript / ATS version and you platform details (windows & IE version).

Thx
          JB
          • 2. Re: how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript
            User252126 - Oracle
            Hi Jean,
            Thank very much for your reply.
            my environmnet: ATS 12.1.0.2.58 OS: win2008 server IE8 target: oracle RAC enterprise manager database express 12c.
            Develop function testing script to replay EM via openscript.

Couldn't record the login action because EM use a flash login-plugin to verify username/passwd.
            I don't know how to get the username/ps info . Thanks.
            • 3. Re: how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript
              What is EM? Enterprise Manager?

If it is a Adobe Flash module, you need to use the Adobe Flex (AMF) Functional Test Module (see chapt 11 in the OpenScript user guide)

The Adobe Flex Functional Test Module recorder has the following prerequisites:
              ■ The Flex application must include the Adobe Flex automation libraries either at
              compiles time or at run time. You need at least automation.swc and
              automation_agent.swc from the Adobe <flex
              builder>\sdks\3.5.0\frameworks\libs folder (3.5.0 is an Adobe sdk version).
              Also, automation_dmv.swc is required for charts, advanceddatagrid and
              olapdatagrid support. See the Creating Applications for Testing section of the
              Adobe Flex Data Visualization Developer's Guide for additional information about
              the tasks required to include the Flex automation libraries.

If it is Enterprise Manager, it uses ADF technology, so you need to use the Oracle Fusion/ADF Functional Test Module
              Before recording any script in Oracle Fusion/ADF Functional Test Module, you
              must configure the ADF Server so that the ADF application uses uncompressed
              class names.

The Oracle Fusion/ADF Fusion Test Module recorder requires that the ADF
              application use uncompressed class names. You must configure the application server
              to specify that uncompressed class names are used for testing purposes.
              There are three settings that must be configured in the following files on the ADF
              server:
              ■ WEB-INF/web.xml
              ■ trinidad-config.xml

See OpenScript user guide.

Hope it helps
              JB
              • 4. Re: how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript
                User252126 - Oracle
                Hi Jean,
                Thank very much for your reply.
                I have review the openscript user guide and found the ADF part--configureing the ADF server.
                But I couldn't where to set web.xml and trinidad-config.xml 2 files?
                Do you know where are they and how to startup ADF server?

Thanks in advance.

peijun
                • 5. Re: how to get flash username and passwd for EM express via openscript
                  EM IS an ADF server.
                  In my own environment, I found out some trinidad-config.xml files and many web.xml.
                  To be honest, i don't know which one to edit.
                  You should try to identify yours, depending on your installation path.

Cheers
                  JB