This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2013 1:55 PM by Brandye Barrington RSS

1Z0-058 Exam

700284 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello All -

I am preparing for 1Z0 058 exam . I see that it has two sections and 77 questions .
My question is that

a) Is it 77 questions per each section ?
b) If it is for 77 questions ( total ) , then do we know if how many questions are from each sections ( percentage wise) .

Thanks in advance.
  • 1. Re: 1Z0-058 Exam
    matthew_morris Expert
    user11142794 wrote:
    a) Is it 77 questions per each section ?
    Nope -- 77 total. This is a really good thing, because if there were 154 questions to answer in 105 minutes, you'd have just 41 seconds per question to answer them all.

b) If it is for 77 questions ( total ) , then do we know if how many questions are from each sections ( percentage wise) .
    OE doesn't provide that information. However, there are 47 Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM topics and 32 RAC topics. With 79 topics and 77 questions, you can expect the two sections to split out pretty close to the topic percentages, so figure about 60% of the test (46 questions) being about Clusterware and 40% (31 questions) being about RAC and you won't be far off.
  • 2. Re: 1Z0-058 Exam
    700284 Newbie
    Thanks a lot .
  • 3. Re: 1Z0-058 Exam
    ora-00600 Newbie
    Hello, I'm planning to take this exam but I have no possibility to paid for the course. Can anyone share the training PDF?

Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated or
    Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration AND Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM

Thanks in advance.
  • 4. Re: 1Z0-058 Exam
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Due to copyright laws, the training materials cannot be shared unless you receive them in a class. There may be books available to help prepare for this. You can search this forum for recommendations or you can check Oracle Press http://bit.ly/URFuwt.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points