2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2012 9:21 PM by 975296

    encoding issue in sqldeveloper and timesten 7.0.5

      I just moved from one machine to the other. I copied sqldev folder where sqldev on previous machine works fine. I suddenly find the worksheet output display squares and funny char when connecting to timesten 7.0. The NLS_LANG setting in windows xp and sqldeveloper are all american. The font is "Arial unicode MS". I upgrade sqldev from 3.1 to 3.2.2 and no difference.
      However there is no problem while connecting to oracle. On linux, through ttsql to timesten there is no problem neither. The problematic data from timesten are those containing "/" or space.
      I used ttjdbc5.jar for 3rd party jdbc driver for timesten 7.

      Edited by: 972293 on Nov 20, 2012 9:35 AM