5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2012 5:05 AM by user13100220

workflow error

user13100220
      Hi,

please find below work flow error ...plz help me i am not figured out where the problem lies

Oracle error 1422: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG", line 203 ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in ValueSet.isValueValid

thnks,

User13100220.
        • 1. Re: workflow error
          Helios-GunesEROL
          Hi;

The package APPS.GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG is valid?

Please review:
          Error On Documents Of Record .OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-1422: Exact Fetch Returns More Than Requested Number Of Rows ORA-6512: at line 1 [ID 1392625.1]
          Timecard Entry - Unexpected Error - Ora-1422 Exact Fetch Returns More Than Requested Rows [ID 1285784.1]
          Invalid Distribution Account Segments ORA-00904: "GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG"."GL_VALID_FLEX_VALUES": invalid identifier occurred when the FND_FLEX_SERVER package tried to execute the SQL statement [ID 1340628.1]

Regard
          Helios
          • 2. Re: workflow error
            user13100220
            Hi Helios- Gunes EROL ,

APPS.GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG this package is valid...olease explain how to resolve this issue...this is payable manager+workflow responsibility. This is productin issue ...very urgent...

Thanks,
            User

Edited by: user13100220 on Nov 19, 2012 6:25 PM
            • 3. Re: workflow error
              Helios-GunesEROL
              Hi;

If notes are not helpful and if its prod than I suggest Rise SR while waiting other forum user response here

Regard
              Helios
              • 4. Re: workflow error
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                please find below work flow error ...plz help me i am not figured out where the problem lies
                Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS.
                Oracle error 1422: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG", line 203 ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in ValueSet.isValueValid
                What is the name of the Workflow you have an issue with?

Was this working before? If yes, any changes been done recently?

From the error you are getting, looks like the query return more records that the package that expects, so please verify those inputs.

Thanks,
                Hussein
                • 5. Re: workflow error
                  user13100220
                  Hi,

Please look at this details details of the application release, database version and OS.

Applications release R12.1.1

DB – 11.1.0.7

OS – RHEL 64bit

What is the name of the Workflow you have an issue with?

We are getting the following error, while approving the invoice in workflow.

Oracle error 1422: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_AFF_AWC_API_PKG", line 203 ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in ValueSet.isValueValid.

Was this working before? If yes, any changes been done recently?

New OU

From the error you are getting, looks like the query return more records that the package that expects, so please verify those inputs.

thanks,

Edited by: user13100220 on Nov 22, 2012 10:34 AM