6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 5:34 AM by 975310 RSS

Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK

Hi All

Can any one share me the HFM EBOOK Name Oracle Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques (EBOOK): Design, Implementation & Support By Peter Fugere

It would be a great help for me as I am new to HFM

(I tried and I got only First 50 Pages in this EBOOK... )

Here is my email id anilkumar.guntur143@gmail.com

regards
      Anil
        • 1. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
          Hi..

Buy it in Flip Kart its only 525 rs

http://www.flipkart.com/oracle-hyperion-financial-management-tips-techniques-1259005291/p/itmd688p2hypjwuv?pid=9781259005299&ref=2c2fd140-9133-42ea-983c-29eaf1c32fef&srno=s_1&otracker=from-search

Regards
          Kiran TR
          • 2. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
            CBarbieri
            Is there any reason why you wouldn't simply buy it? It's pretty widely available, both in physical and electronic format. As I am the technical editor of that book, I would prefer you not copy it electronically from someone else.

--Chris                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
            • 3. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
              KostasN.
              You might find almost every book you want in so-called "free" electronic format, but since you are about to make a profession of its subject and make money from it, just buy it. As soon as you advance in the profession, would you want someone to get your services for free, without your permission?
              • 4. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
                1.Hi Kiran,Thanks for sharing the information

2.Hi Chris, I am very happy to discuss with you as you are the technical editor of that book

3.Hi,Kostas, I understand the meaning of your words.

I read all the Admin guides just i want to have a glance on that book. As i am very a curious person. So i want to know what is in that book which is not covered in admin or user guides.

Finally I will purchase the Electronic copy. It will become easy to search the words.....

regards
                Anil
                • 5. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
                  Anna
                  Hi Anil,

As a person who also owned the book, I can say that the book is very good and very helpful. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to learn HFM from basic and also for those who wants to do HFM implementation.

However, you will need to combine the book with admin gude/user guide/other's experience and also this forum to understand everything.

Btw, two thumbs up for the writer and all people involved in the book.

Thanks,
                  Anna
                  • 6. Re: Hyperion Financial Management Tips And Techniques EBOOK
                    Hi Anna

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

regards
                    Anil