This content has been marked as final. Show 14 replies
874799 wrote:This is not a supported/certified combination - see "Oracle Workflow Builder On Microsoft Vista OR Windows7 [ID 563350.1]" - so things may or may not work as advertised.
We installed the Oracle Work Flow Builder 220.127.116.11, successfully with out having any issues, on Windows 7 64 bit operating System.
We try to lauch the Workflow Builder we are seeing the error " Error Accessing the System Registry".No, there is not - 18.104.22.168 is the last release.
Please suggest if any latest Oracle Work Flow Builder software is there or not ?
Can any one from the Workflow builder team, please do the needful for us.AFAIK, these forums are not monitored by Oracle Development. WF is a de-supported product (except when used in EBS), so it is unlikely Oracle will "do the needful".
Niranjan Kuamr Ch.
Edited by: 874799 on Feb 4, 2012 12:44 AM
Some thing to add to this thread, it worked for me, at very first time, we need to run the workbuilder as System Administrator.
It solves the problem for me.
1) Before installing the Work flow builder, we need install this s/w with Compatablility Mode as either Windows XP
2) After successfully installing we need run Work flow builder as System Administrator.
This will solve the Workflow builder launch problem.
Not sure if this problem is still there still however wanted to share my findings...
1. Open the workflow builder exe named WFBLDR under program files or oracle home (one selected during installation of workflow builder)
2. Right click and select tab "Compatibility"
3. Select "Compatibility mode" checkbox which says "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose appropriate Windows OS - if you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7, better to keep the default OS that gets selected which is "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"
4. Click "Apply" and "Ok"
5. Retry opening workflow builder - This should solve the issue...worked me for me atleast !!
Did you able to resolve the issue, even I am facing the same issue in Windows 7.
I am able to install workflow builder however it is throwing error: Error accessing the system registry.
I already tried by changing compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3 and even service pack 2. It didn't worked.
Please let me know how you resolved issue.