2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 10:36 PM by Hypfm RSS

How to download Oracle EBS patch to import source file  into FDQM

Hypfm
      Hello Experts,

I am not able to find patches for importing source file from Oracle EBS into FDQM.Actually I have HFM,FDQM,ESSBASE,Planning,erp,epm,calculationManager in my virtual machine.I didn't Install Oracle EBS

Please tell me how to import source file from Oracle EBS like Flatfile from HFM into FDQM and share me what I need to install regarding EBS to Import and register the EBS adapters.It's urgent please share asap.

Thanks in advance.....
        • 1. Re: How to download Oracle EBS patch to import source file  into FDQM
          JeffJon
          There are not any EBS Adapters for FDM.

If you are just importing a source file from EBS, you would need to setup an import format to parse the source file in FDm and then assign the import format to the location that will be used to load the target system and run the import process.

If you are looking to pull directly from EBS, you would need to use ERP Integrator (ERPi) to connect to oracle EBS and then use the ERPI adpater in FDM to pull the data from ERPI into FDM.

Can you be specific on what you are looking to do?
          • 2. Re: How to download Oracle EBS patch to import source file  into FDQM
            Hypfm
            Hello,

Thanks for reply, Now i am clear on that like we no need to install anything regarding EBS right?I f we Install ERPI we can connect or import source file from EBS using adapter.

Could you please share me the doc with an example how to import GL file or directly pull the data to EBS

Thanks in advance and waiting for your doc.