1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 3:12 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Data Update Process Status Report concurrent requests

te*437181*co
      Hello,

We user oracle applications version 11.5.10.2.
      I'm upgrading the DB from 10g to 11.2.0.3 version.

After the Successful upgrade of the DB in the test env. I try to apply the HRMS pack. one of the pre installation requerments is 4306337 patch, which also was applied.

But when trying to submit concurrent request - Data Update Process Status Report - the concurrent request completed but no PDF output generated - and when trying to 'view output' I'm getting the message:
      'the file cannot be opened because it has no pages'

the view log shows no errors.

Help someone?

Edited by: te**** on Nov 21, 2012 12:11 PM
        • 1. Re: Data Update Process Status Report concurrent requests
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          We user oracle applications version 11.5.10.2.
          I'm upgrading the DB from 10g to 11.2.0.3 version.

After the Successful upgrade of the DB in the test env. I try to apply the HRMS pack. one of the pre installation requerments is 4306337 patch, which also was applied.

But when trying to submit concurrent request - Data Update Process Status Report - the concurrent request completed but no PDF output generated - and when trying to 'view output' I'm getting the message:
          'the file cannot be opened because it has no pages'

the view log shows no errors.

Help someone?
          Did you complete the steps in the patch README file? -- https://updates.oracle.com/Orion/Services/download?type=readme&aru=7628375

Did you review (Guide to the Data Update Process Status Report [ID 315932.1])?

Can you find any errors in the CM/OPP log files?

Thanks,
          Hussein