This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 2:12 AM by Preeti (Oracle) RSS

Oracle Retail Sales Audit

890463 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Can someone please let me know where I can find the Data Model for the Oracle Retail Sales Audit?

Also there are some SA Tables in the Retail Merchandising System Data Model. Please let me know if this is a super set of the Oracle Retail Sales Audit Data Model?
  • 1. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    savitha-oracle Journeyer
    Hi,

You can refer to the below in meta link:

Doc ID 1331603.1 Retail Suite Information Center Index, Documentation, and Customer Resources

(or)
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/oracle-retail-100266.html

Thanks,
    Savitha
  • 2. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    Preeti (Oracle) Newbie
    Hello,

There is no separate Data Model for ReSA. All the SA_tables that you find in RMS are ReSa tables since both RMS and ReSA share the same database. Thanks.

Regards,
    Preeti
  • 3. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    890463 Newbie
    Thanks Preeti.

I could understand that the Some of the SA_Tables in the RMS is populated from the RTLog.

Can you also please let me know as to how the other tables are populated?

Thanks,
    Akshatha
  • 4. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    890463 Newbie
    Thanks Savitha.
  • 5. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    Preeti (Oracle) Newbie
    Hello Akshatha,

I am not sure I understand your question, could you be more specific. Can you list out the exact tables that you are referring to for which you need to know how the data is populated. Thanks.

Regards,
    Preeti
  • 6. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    890463 Newbie
    Sure Preeti.

After going through the documentation, I could figure out that SA_TRAN_HEAD,SA_CUSTOMER,SA_CUST_ATTRIB,SA_TRAN_ITEM,SA_TRAN_DISC,SA_TRAN_IGTAX,SA_TRAN_PAYMENT,SA_TRAN_TENDER are populated from the RTLog where in there is a record for each transaction and the columns in these tables are getting populated.

I had a query on the database the ReSa uses, but thanks to you I was able to get an understanding of that.

Now as for the tables like SA_STORE_DATA,SA_STORE_DAY,SA_STORE_POS,SA_STORE_VALUE,SA_TRAN_PAYMENT_REV,SA_VOUCHER_OPTIONS , how are these getting populated?

Pardon my ignorance,but I am a newbie to this and I am just getting to know about all this.

Thanks
    Akshatha
  • 7. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    Preeti (Oracle) Newbie
    Hello Akshatha,

Let me start with the ones that I am completely aware about:

SA_STORE_DAY - This basically allows you to create a Business Day for which to process the transactions. The batch sastdycr.pc will create this record, you can get information about this batch from the Operations Guide.

SA_STORE_DATA : On the store form (Org Hierarchy -> Edit a Store) goto Options and select Store Data and enter the required details, this will create a record there.

SA_TRAN_PAYMENT_REV : saimptlogfin.pc will insert into this if there are any changes to the existing transactions when they are being processed by this batch.

For the other tables, I am sure that there will be some way to populate them either online or they may be populated via some install scripts. But I cannot give specific information. Also please refer the following Note, it is many references as well in it with several FAQ's. This may help you. Happy Learning!

FAQ: Oracle Retail Sales Audit Fundamentals Part 1 (Doc ID 876434.1)

Thanks
    Regards,
    Preeti.
  • 8. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    890463 Newbie
    Thanks a lot Preeti for this valuable bit of information.

I did not quite get you on how to access FAQ: Oracle Retail Sales Audit Fundamentals Part 1 (Doc ID 876434.1)+.

Can you please let me know where I can this be getting from.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Akshatha
  • 9. Re: Oracle Retail Sales Audit
    Preeti (Oracle) Newbie
    You can access this using the My Oracle Support Portal. https://support.oracle.com/. I guess you will have to get registered here.

Regards,
    Preeti

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points