This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 person found this helpful
960842 wrote:So from that you know the following
...but in that our handle can able to writing inside 2 files only and 3 log file is empty.
- Logging is working.
- Something is running and logging.
- It is setting up the third log file (so the setup is correct.)
So possible failures are
1. Code that logs to that file is not run.
2. There is no code that logs to that file.
3. The way that the 3rd file is setup in the log means that logging if filtered out be fore it gets there.
Could also be something like a poorly formed log format line which only writes empty lines to the log file.
i have added ojdbc6.jar in classpath and it is working fine.