I'm trying to introduce a java logging concept into my project for JUnit. For that I have created a logging configuration file logging.xml for 3 diffent loggers with all required details and provide that log file details into JUnit VM arguments oracle.core.ojdl.logging.config.file. when I executed the JUnit this can creating 3 files, but in that our handle can able to writing inside 2 files only and 3 log file is empty.
Please suggest, how can we write the information inside that file also based on given details logger configuration xml file.
...but in that our handle can able to writing inside 2 files only and 3 log file is empty.
So from that you know the following
- Logging is working.
- Something is running and logging.
- It is setting up the third log file (so the setup is correct.)
So possible failures are
1. Code that logs to that file is not run.
2. There is no code that logs to that file.
3. The way that the 3rd file is setup in the log means that logging if filtered out be fore it gets there.
Could also be something like a poorly formed log format line which only writes empty lines to the log file.