1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 2:56 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: question r12 upgrade steps from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and customization of forms
        user437657
        Q- Do you get the same error for all custom forms? -
        Answer: No , I am able to successfully generate half of the form ( around 14 forms), but for 14 forms , I got errors.

Q- What if you compile those forms on your client (using Forms Builder), does it give the same error? If yes, then I believe you need to fix the queries in those forms.
        A- I also tried to compile using FORMS Builder (the problematic form), was able to compile those forms in 10g forms builder, which also generated fmx (but I believed that that fmx will never work on LINUX side), and it did not work.
        I ftp'd the fmb file from my PC to Linux server that then tried to generate form using frmcmp but got errors again.I think these are all related to libraries/PL SQL program unit etc.
        • 31. Re: question r12 upgrade steps from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and customization of forms
          user437657
          Hi Hussein,

I get the following errors, it looks that APPSTAND form is not generated in my environment.

Please see this following error message:
          FRM - 18108: Failed to load the following objects.

Source Module: APPSTAND
          Source Object: STANDARD_PC_AND_VA
          Source Object: STANDARD_TOOLBAR
          Source Object: STANDARD_CALENDAR
          • 32. Re: question r12 upgrade steps from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and customization of forms
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            959660 wrote:
            Hi Hussein,

I get the following errors, it looks that APPSTAND form is not generated in my environment.

Please see this following error message:
            FRM - 18108: Failed to load the following objects.

Source Object: STANDARD_PC_AND_VA
            Source Object: STANDARD_TOOLBAR
            Source Object: STANDARD_CALENDAR
            If you are logged in as applmgr user, and source the application env file then you should not get the above errors. Please issue echo $FORMS_PATH and make sure it is set.

Also, are you compiling the forms from $AU_TOP/forms/<LANG> directory? If not, please copy the files to this directory and try then.

Thanks,
            Hussein
            • 33. Re: question r12 upgrade steps from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and customization of forms
              user437657
              Hi Hussein,

it start generating forms after following your advise to copy all the forms under $AU_TOP/forms/LANG., previously, I put all the forms under $CUSTOM_TOP directory and tried to compile from there. You are savior for many of us. If you have time, please telL me why it start generating from $AU_TOP/forms/LANG ?

My SR with Oracle Support is still open for the last couple of days with no help.

I still could not generate five customize forms but that was related to CUSTOMIZE INVALID packages, for example , for some of the forms complaining for gl_sets_of_books.set_of_books_id , I think, set_of_books_id have been replaced by LEDGER_ID in r12.

Regards
              Asad
              • 34. Re: question r12 upgrade steps from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 and customization of forms
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                it start generating forms after following your advise to copy all the forms under $AU_TOP/forms/LANG., previously, I put all the forms under $CUSTOM_TOP directory and tried to compile from there. You are savior for many of us. If you have time, please telL me why it start generating from $AU_TOP/forms/LANG ?
                Because most of the fmb/pll files which are used by forms compilation under the $AU_TOP directory.
                I still could not generate five customize forms but that was related to CUSTOMIZE INVALID packages, for example , for some of the forms complaining for gl_sets_of_books.set_of_books_id , I think, set_of_books_id have been replaced by LEDGER_ID in r12.
                Please see these docs.
                Identifying Data Model Changes Between EBS 12.1.3 and Prior EBS Releases
                https://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/entry/ebs_data_model_1213

EBS Seed Data Comparison Reports Now Available
                https://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/entry/ebs_seed_data_comparison_reports

eTRM
                http://etrm.oracle.com

Thanks,
                Hussein
                1 2 3 Previous Next