This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
How does B2B Adapter receive operation works for file polling channel?B2B adapter works in 3 modes -
While configuring the adapter, you select any of these mode. By default, Oracle B2B passes inbound message to IP_IN_QUEUE which is an AQ residing in SOAINFRA schema. So if you are starting with B2B then better do not select any channel in host TP dropdown in your agreement so that B2B passes the message to SOA either through AQ/JMS or through fabric.
I will suggest you to use AQ mode in B2B adapter for learning initially.
I have worked outbound transactions for JMS,File,FTP protocols successfully.
But for Inbound transactions none of them went success.
This what i understood about inbound transaction of B2B. EDI files say .dat files are translated to xml and according SOA composite with B2B Adapter with receive will pick generated xml data will rest operation
correct me if am wrong.
I tried with below configurations for inbound but did n't went success.
1. configured host trading partner and remote trading partner with generic file protocol channel.
2. created agreement for both inbound and outbound transactions successfully and deployed successfully.
3. created SOA composite which will send data to B2B which works fine by generating .dat file in specific directory.
4. for Inbound transaction i have configured listening channel with generic file protocol.
file format: %FROM_PARTY%_%TO_PARTY%_%DOCTYPE_NAME%_%DOCTYPE_REVISION%.DAT
5.The hostTP is configured with file format
6. i have unselected the validate option and selected translate option in agreement.I placed .dat file generated in outbound to the listening channel folder.
throwing inbound processing error.
Placed right .dat file which generates .xml file in host TP.
But SOA composite with B2B Adapter receive as 1 operation is not listening the xml file generated from above Step
Can you share me article or document on configuring B2B trading partners for inbound operations and SOA composite B2B Adapter listening files?
1. configured host trading partner and remote trading partner with generic file protocol channel.B2B adapter does not support file/ftp so avoid using file/ftp while working with B2B adapter. It supports AQ/JMS/Fabric (default).
Can you share me article or document on configuring B2B trading partners for inbound operations and SOA composite B2B Adapter listening files?Please refer to the B2B samples as it has sample code for E2E processing -