3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 8:56 AM by rp0428 RSS

JTDS JDBC Driver Version 11.1.58.17

user12004407
      Just downloaded SQL Developer 3.1 - 64 bit and tried to connect to my Databases. Connecting to the Oracle databases worked as expected but connecting to the Microsoft SQL Databases did not. I tired the Update Wizard - and it said it found an available JDTS JDBC driver version 11.1.1.58.17 - however it can not load it.

My current 1.2.5 does not seem to work (I did use this with my 32 bit version and it works fine)

Any ideas on how to make this work?
        • 1. Re: JTDS JDBC Driver Version 11.1.58.17
          Mkirtley-Oracle
          Hi,
          From where did you download the driver ? The documentation says you need the jtds-1.2.jar driver, which is included in the jtds-1.2-dist.zip download from here - http://jtds.sourceforge.net.
          However, I do not know if this will work on Windows 64-bit as there is no download option for different versions.
          Could you download and install that driver and see what happens ?

Regards,
          Mike
          • 2. Re: JTDS JDBC Driver Version 11.1.58.17
            I have downloaded the jtds latest(1.3) when try to integrate that with sql developer, the new connection is not coming.

I have tried 3 times. The New Connection window is not coming each time.

One more, i have tries to install the 3rd party tools check update of sqldeveloper. Even after giving correct user name and pwd of oracle web account it says "Login failed due to wrong username/pwd."

Can any one please assist me on this...?

Regards,
            Vijay Kumar
            • 3. Re: JTDS JDBC Driver Version 11.1.58.17
              rp0428
              >
              Can any one please assist me on this...?
              >
              If you need help you should open your own thread and provide the full version numbers of all software that you are using.

This thread belongs to someone else. If you want you can provide a link to it in your new thread.