2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 9:12 PM by MWshobz RSS

JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket

Hi All,

We are Process of Integration of EBS(R12.1.3) and OTM(6.2) with using SOA11g now while running concurrent program Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface

<messages><input>
      <g_InvokeAuthenticateTicketInput><part name="InputParameters" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><InputParameters xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/pcbpel/adapter/db/APPS/WSH_OTM_REF_DATA_GEN_PKG/VALIDATE_TKT/">
      <P_OPERATION xmlns="">WSH_SEND_TO_OTM_OUTBOUND</P_OPERATION>
      <P_ARGUMENT xmlns="">OUTBOUND_POST</P_ARGUMENT>
      <P_TICKET xmlns="">A00BDB29B3CABCEC3F4AB2C917F91118</P_TICKET>
      </InputParameters></part></g_InvokeAuthenticateTicketInput></input><fault>
      <bpelFault><faultType>0</faultType><remoteFault xmlns="http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension"><part name="summary"><summary>Exception occured when binding was invoked.
      Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket' failed due to: Could not create/access the TopLink Session.
      This session is used to connect to the datastore.
      Caused by java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.
      You may need to configure the connection settings in the deployment descriptor (i.e. DbAdapter.rar#META-INF/weblogic-ra.xml) and restart the server. This exception is considered retriable, likely due to a communication failure. To classify it as non-retriable instead add property nonRetriableErrorCodes with value "17002" to your deployment descriptor (i.e. weblogic-ra.xml). To auto retry a retriable fault set these composite.xml properties for this invoke: jca.retry.interval, jca.retry.count, and jca.retry.backoff. All properties are integers.
      ".
      The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception.
      Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.
      </summary></part><part name="detail"><detail>IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection</detail></part><part name="code"><code>17002</code></part></remoteFault></bpelFault></fault><faultType>
      <message>0</message></faultType></messages>

Instance is creating we are gettting above error..for the same BPEL Process...

Facing this error can Anyone face the similar issue...
        • 1. Re: JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket
          MWshobz
          Hi Dev,

I am getting exactly the same error while trying to integration eBS and OTM. Do you know how to resolve this.. Quiet urgent.

Thanks,
          Shobz
          • 2. Re: JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket
            MWshobz
            Hi All,

I resolved my issue by setting the DBConnection correctly. This error occured as the BPEL process was looking up for a DBConnection called eis/DB/otm_EbsDbAdapter. But such a connection was not available in my system and hence I got the above error.

2 Options available.
            1. Create a new DBConnection with a name eis/DB/otm_EbsDbAdapter or
            2. Modify the EbsCentralBuild.xml created in appsutil/bpel directory and changed the below teamdbadapter property as follows.
            <property name="teamdbadapter" value="eis/DB/msc_EbsDbAdapter" />
            Option 2 to be used only while installing OTM BPEL process, as this may affect other products where this is not desirable. If you are installing only WSH-OTM, then change the property to use the correct DBadpter name as set in your environment and re-run the below command to deploy the BPEL process again.
            ant -f EbsBpelMasterBuild11g.xml -Dadapters=multiple wsh_otm

Thanks,
            Shobz