This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 7:12 PM by MWshobz RSS

JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket

tcs oracle centre of excellence Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

We are Process of Integration of EBS(R12.1.3) and OTM(6.2) with using SOA11g now while running concurrent program Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface

<messages><input>
<g_InvokeAuthenticateTicketInput><part name="InputParameters" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><InputParameters xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/pcbpel/adapter/db/APPS/WSH_OTM_REF_DATA_GEN_PKG/VALIDATE_TKT/">
<P_OPERATION xmlns="">WSH_SEND_TO_OTM_OUTBOUND</P_OPERATION>
<P_ARGUMENT xmlns="">OUTBOUND_POST</P_ARGUMENT>
<P_TICKET xmlns="">A00BDB29B3CABCEC3F4AB2C917F91118</P_TICKET>
</InputParameters></part></g_InvokeAuthenticateTicketInput></input><fault>
<bpelFault><faultType>0</faultType><remoteFault xmlns="http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension"><part name="summary"><summary>Exception occured when binding was invoked.
Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket' failed due to: Could not create/access the TopLink Session.
This session is used to connect to the datastore.
Caused by java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.
You may need to configure the connection settings in the deployment descriptor (i.e. DbAdapter.rar#META-INF/weblogic-ra.xml) and restart the server. This exception is considered retriable, likely due to a communication failure. To classify it as non-retriable instead add property nonRetriableErrorCodes with value "17002" to your deployment descriptor (i.e. weblogic-ra.xml). To auto retry a retriable fault set these composite.xml properties for this invoke: jca.retry.interval, jca.retry.count, and jca.retry.backoff. All properties are integers.
".
The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception.
Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.
</summary></part><part name="detail"><detail>IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection</detail></part><part name="code"><code>17002</code></part></remoteFault></bpelFault></fault><faultType>
<message>0</message></faultType></messages>

Instance is creating we are gettting above error..for the same BPEL Process...

Facing this error can Anyone face the similar issue...
  • 1. Re: JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket
    MWshobz Newbie
    Hi Dev,

I am getting exactly the same error while trying to integration eBS and OTM. Do you know how to resolve this.. Quiet urgent.

Thanks,
    Shobz
  • 2. Re: JCA binding:"JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'AuthenticateTicket
    MWshobz Newbie
    Hi All,

I resolved my issue by setting the DBConnection correctly. This error occured as the BPEL process was looking up for a DBConnection called eis/DB/otm_EbsDbAdapter. But such a connection was not available in my system and hence I got the above error.

2 Options available.
    1. Create a new DBConnection with a name eis/DB/otm_EbsDbAdapter or
    2. Modify the EbsCentralBuild.xml created in appsutil/bpel directory and changed the below teamdbadapter property as follows.
    <property name="teamdbadapter" value="eis/DB/msc_EbsDbAdapter" />
    Option 2 to be used only while installing OTM BPEL process, as this may affect other products where this is not desirable. If you are installing only WSH-OTM, then change the property to use the correct DBadpter name as set in your environment and re-run the below command to deploy the BPEL process again.
    ant -f EbsBpelMasterBuild11g.xml -Dadapters=multiple wsh_otm

Thanks,
    Shobz

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points