This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 11:45 AM by Sarilla RSS

IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg

Sarilla Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All

I have created the IC Transactions with Amount difference of 100. And when i do match Automatch and Manual match both are getting success.

I want to restrict the Tolerance up to $ 100 only.

Below is my Manage IC Period settings:

TID Tolerance:
Amount:*NIL*
Percentage: NIL

Account Tolerance:*0*
Manual Tolerance:*0*
Match / Validate Before Post set to : YES

Above I did't mentioned the Tolerance Amount but still I am able to match and post the ICTransactions with $100 Difference. How it is possible? Where Am doing wrong?

Below is my IC Transactions:

Trn ID----TrnSubID----Entity--------Partner------Account---------Custom1---Custom2-----Custom3----Custom4------TrnAmount------TranslatedTC Amt------ECAmount------TranslatedECAmt----------Rate
*111---------222--------China---------India---------ICpurchases---- [None]------[None]--------[None]-------[None]------300(USD)--------300(USD)----------------300(CNY)----------0(USD)-------------------1.000000*
*111---------222---------India------- China---------ICSales-----------[None]------[None]--------[None]-------[None]------400(USD)--------400(USD)----------------400(INR)----------88(USD)------------------1.000000*

Please explain me how to use the TID Tolerance, Account Tolerance and Manual Tolerance if I want the tolerance in amount only up to $100 only.

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards
Sarilla
  • 1. Re: IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg
    CJX Journeyer
    Hi Sarilla,

The below link might be helpful to you, refer page Nos: 359 to 366

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/hfm_admin.pdf

Hope this helps,

Thank you,
    Charles Babu J
  • 2. Re: IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg
    Sarilla Newbie
    Hi Charles

Thanks for your suggestions. As per the Admin guide i have set the tolerance amount. But still I am not able restrict the tolerance amount for IC Transactions.
    I want to restrict the Tolerance up to $ 100 only. Here $200 difference is there but still am able to post the IC transactions. Where am doing wrong? please suggest me.

Below is the IC Transaction details Example:
    IC sales: $400
    IC Purchases: $200

ID Tolerance:
    Amount:NIL
    Percentage: NIL

Account Tolerance:0
    Manual Tolerance:100
    Match / Validate Before Post set to : YES

where am doing wrong? Please suggest me

regards
    Sarilla