6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 1:05 AM by Kishore Rout RSS

problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2

Hi,

i have integrated OIM11gR2 with OAM 11gR2,every thing working fine when i perform selfregistration in OIM it is throwing following error in OIM server logs,when i track the request ID it shows the request creation failled.

javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 1 - Attribute orclaccountlocked is not supported in schema.]; remaining name 'cnTNEWUSER01,cn=Reserve,cn=oracleAccounts,dc=uatoid,dc=nbty,dc=global'
      at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3136

can any one help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by: 853559 on Nov 26, 2012 1:43 PM
        • 2. Re: problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2
          Hi,

i have already seen that link and verified that one, it is already pointed to SOA server. is there anthing missing .

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by: 853559 on Nov 28, 2012 12:32 AM
          • 3. Re: problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2
            Hi,

I am planning to integrate OIM11gR2 with OAM11gR2 and it looks like oracle doumentation is not clear in all steps.

Can you please provide me the detaled steps that you followed?

Thanks for your help,
            • 4. Re: problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2
              Maddyvinz-Oracle
              Hi,
              I am getting similar Error in User Self Registration. Have you got solution for the above issue?

Complete stack trace is below.

[2013-01-29T11:16:49.286+05:30] [oim_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: oiminternal] [ecid: 583c10bfdbd326ba:-5a3b1728:13c84ccd243:-8000-0000000000000048,0] [APP: oim#11.1.2.0.0] An error occurred while locking the user in LDAP, and the corresponding error is - {0}[[
              javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - Attribute orclaccountlocked is not supported in schema.]; remaining name 'cn=TESTING,cn=Users,dc=i-flex,dc=com'
                   at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3136)
                   at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:3013)
                   at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2820)
                   at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1458)
                   at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)
                   at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:172)
                   at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.modifyAttributes(InitialDirContext.java:153)
                   at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPUtil.modifyAttributes(LDAPUtil.java:1132)
                   at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPDataProvider.lockEntity(LDAPDataProvider.java:1453)
                   at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPDataProvider.reserve(LDAPDataProvider.java:700)
                   at oracle.iam.identity.usermgmt.impl.plugins.reservation.ReservationInOID.reserve(ReservationInOID.java:108)
              • 5. Re: problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2
                Maddyvinz-Oracle
                Hi,
                I am getting similar Error in User Self Registration. Have you got solution for the above issue?

Complete stack trace is below.

[2013-01-29T11:16:49.286+05:30] [oim_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: oiminternal] [ecid: 583c10bfdbd326ba:-5a3b1728:13c84ccd243:-8000-0000000000000048,0] [APP: oim#11.1.2.0.0] An error occurred while locking the user in LDAP, and the corresponding error is - {0}[[
                javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - Attribute orclaccountlocked is not supported in schema.]; remaining name 'cn=TESTING,cn=Users,dc=i-flex,dc=com'
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3136)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:3013)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2820)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1458)
                at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)
                at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:172)
                at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.modifyAttributes(InitialDirContext.java:153)
                at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPUtil.modifyAttributes(LDAPUtil.java:1132)
                at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPDataProvider.lockEntity(LDAPDataProvider.java:1453)
                at oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap.LDAPDataProvider.reserve(LDAPDataProvider.java:700)
                at oracle.iam.identity.usermgmt.impl.plugins.reservation.ReservationInOID.reserve(ReservationInOID.java:108)
                • 6. Re: problem in User Self Registration in OIM 11gR2
                  Kishore Rout
                  Hi,
                  In OAM version prior 11g when the user was locked in the LDAP by OAM due to too many unsuccessful login attempts the obLockoutTime attribute was set to the user to represent the time until the user would be locked. The lockout time was specified by the OAM administrator in the OAM config and after the lockout time was passed OAM again allowed the end user to login.

Starting from OAM version 11g the unlocking functionality was completely moved to OIM. However how the details of the locked user and the lockout time was transfered to OIM was not fully designed and thus the automatic unlocking of the users does not work without additional patches to all OAM, OIM and OVD.

Please go through below metalink id, if required apply additional patches to your current OIM environment.
                  Automatic Locking and Unlocking of the Users in OAM Integrated OIM Environment [ID 1496808.1]

If this helps please mark.

Regards,
                  Kishore