6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 1:47 AM by 988761 RSS

OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization

I have a requirement to implement new menu item like Users or Roles with complete new tasks flow and I am new to ADF. Could you please someone point some example or document. Thanks in advance.
        • 1. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
          Rajiv Dewan
          Till now, no document has been published for UI Customization.

ADF Knowledge is mandatory to such kind of UI Customization. You can make use of Customization Composer to add new Menu Item but for functionality/flow you'll have to write your own beans
          • 2. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
            I have added the menu item and have some idea about beans as well, but haven't worked on it. If you point some docs to develop and link the work flow to menu that would be helpful.
            • 3. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
              Karthik Perath
              Check this link http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E27559_01/dev.1112/e27150/uicust.htm#BABFFACA

If you want to open a tab when you click on your custom link, you need to create taskflow which is mentioned in the section *30.10.5.9 Launching Taskflows.* Also you need to add jsff page to the task flow.
              • 4. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
                Thanks Karthik.

As you suggested I have created the model and view controller projects, configured everything for the workflow with managed bean.

I have added the action listener and redeployed ear file as well. After all when I click on menu item it saying method not found as mentioned below.

++<Nov 30, 2012 7:58:53 AM CST> <Error> <oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.config.rich.RegistrationConfigurator> <BEA-000000> <ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #27++
                ++javax.servlet.ServletException: Method not found: com.oracle.oim.ui.view.bean.ManageSponsorship@15e1db61.navigateSponsorRenewals(javax.faces.event.ActionEvent)++

Below is the code for managed bean and menu item configuration, any suggestions it would be helpful.

public class ManageSponsorship extends BaseMB {

public void navigateSponsorRenewals(ActionEvent event) {
                FacesUtils.launchTaskFlow("sponsorship-renewals", "/WEB-INF/tfs/sponsorship-renewals-tf.xml#sponsorship-renewals-tf","Sponsorship Renewal", "/images/home.png",
                null, "Sponsorship Renewal", false, new HashMap<String, Object>());
                }

}

<af:commandImageLink xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/rich" id="e510512175" icon="/images/users.png" text="Sponsorship Renewals" actionListener="#{manageSponsorship.navigateSponsorRenewals}"/>

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: 973327 on Dec 6, 2012 11:00 AM
                • 5. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
                  Deepansh Mathur
                  Try to change the jsff from

<af:commandImageLink xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/rich" id="e510512175" icon="/images/users.png" text="Sponsorship Renewals" actionListener="#{manageSponsorship.navigateSponsorRenewals}"/>

to

<af:commandImageLink xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/rich" id="e510512175" icon="/images/users.png" text="Sponsorship Renewals" actionListener="#{backingBeanScope.manageSponsorship.navigateSponsorRenewals}"/>
                  • 6. Re: OIM 11gR2 GUI Customization
                    Hi Deepansh Mathur,

Can you please help me, How to Add custom link on OIM 11gr2 selfservice page.
                    on Self service page we need to add the one custom link(when click on link will open a new page as same catalog) under the Request branch like Catalog.

Thanks
                    Kuldeep