Does anybody know if this is a known issue, or if there is some workaround?
Great solution Paul! It cost me a while before I found out the Action Menu Image was causing my interactive reports to stop refreshing in IE10 and not other browsers. Your solution works great, I've implemented it with a few minor adjustments:
- Put the css in report template (for some reason it didn't work in our own application stylesheet)
- replace 'url("/c/action_dropdown.gif")' with 'url("&APP_IMAGE_PREFIX./<path_to_image>")'
- place one dynamic action on page 0: after refresh of '#apexir_DATA_PANEL' , set event scope to "Dynamic".
- Let the Dynamic action also fire on page load.
- To make sure the dynamic action only works for pages with an interactive report add condition of type 'Exists' with expression:
where :APP_PAGE_ID in (select page_id
where application_id = :APP_ID