0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 4:31 AM by 976677 RSS

Application Server Workflow Cartridge Component Multiple Unspecified Vulner

Hi Guys,
      My Mcafee Foundstone is getting vulnerability ID CVE-2006-0291 on My Oracle Forms & Reports Server. But I can't find a patch on Oracle support for this. How can help me? Thank you!

VULNERABILITY DETAILS

Name
      Oracle Database And Application Server Workflow Cartridge Component Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
      Risk
      Intrusive
      No
      Description
      Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities are present in some versions of Oracle Database and Oracle Application Server.
      Observation
      Oracle Database is a widely used relational database management system and Oracle Application Server is a platform for deploying enterprise applications. Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities are present in some versions of Oracle Database and Oracle Application Server. The flaws are present in the Workflow Cambridge component of the server. Specific details have not been made public. Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information, gain unauthorized access or cause a denial of service.
      Recommendation
      Download the latest version of Oracle Database or Oracle Application Server from the following location: http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/pdf/cpujan2006.html
      CVE
      CVE-2006-0291
      CVSS Information
      10 McAfee
      10 NVD

SANS/FBI top 20
      No
      IAVA
      No
      FaultlineID