971924 wrote:ISBN-13: 978-0596510299 .... good luck .... good bedtime reading .... most mortals will sleep well on it.
I'm sorry if my question too dumb for you, but i need deep explanation how to configure sendmail.
this is my scenario :You can try the following brute force things to see if it helps ....
1. I have solaris server with hostname A
2. I have mail server with hostname B
3. I already put hostname B in /etc/hosts hostname A
4. I already put hostname B in /etc/resolve.conf hostname A
4. I can ping use hostname B (domain)
5. But i'm not receive any mail in my mailbox at hostname B, when I send mail from hostname A to hostname B using command "mailx -s "test" firstname.lastname@example.org
anyone help me? :)