As part of an implementation - I need to configure the Imaging Input Agent to monitor the Webcenter Forms Recognition export folder.
The info that gets exported is:
1.The TIF image file.
2.The .XML output file.
3.The CSV / TXT file.
Since there is no direct communication between the AP Solution Project for WebCenter Forms Recognition and Imaging. I was wondering, how do I make the Imaging Input Agent monitor the Webcenter Forms Recognition export folder.
Thanks in Advance
There are 2 ways to do that
- share the input agent folder of IPM server and make OFR point to that folder. So once the task is complete OFR will put all these 3 files in IPM input folder directly.
- Add OFR's export folder in IPM servers' configuration as input folder.
Let me know if you need any more information.
I tried the following steps :
1. Created a directory in Linux , under a certain mount point - eg : /u90/ipm/input
2. Gave it read/write access , got the UNC path as \\<hostname>\\ipminput
3. I could access it from the Windows workstation where OFR is installed.
4. Before, setting the new directory as the input folder for IPM, I wanted to test if OFR can export it directly to this new folder created.
5. Next, I created map to this network drive in the Windows workstation, like Z:\
6. When I enter this path as the export folder for OFR, it fails to export and gives "Invalid export directory".
My question, can we use a mapped network drive as an export directory for OFR?