I am trying to implement browse search using endeca search ,basically we are trying to get browse request implemented.
Can someone provide some heads-up on how we can achieve this.
The reference JSP/Wine sample application has that functionality. Take a look at that code. You have the option of installing this as part of the Deployment Template
I think you basically want to implement all the Browse and Shop pages in ATG application from Endeca.
Couple of steps to follow
1. Create an Endeca Application using DeploymentTemplatePCI
2. Configure your product-sku-output-config.xml to add the required record attributes and dimensions that you would need apart from category and item type dimensions which are provided to you OOTB
3. Perform the baseline update from ATG using ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin component and check for the indexed records using the Endeca JSP Reference application
4. Create the category and sub-category pages in using Endeca Experience Manager in Work Bench (Eg: /pages/browse, you can show different content to each category by configuring the location)
5. Invoke the page from ATG using InvokeAssemblerDroplet or using the AssemblerPipelineServlet defined in your request handling pipeline.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.