This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 8:26 AM by Nello88 RSS

Send ebms ack to Oracle b2b

Nello88 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi everyone,

I send a ebms message from oracle b2b to hermes 2. The agreement has this parameters: id: agr3, service: OracleService, action: Oracletohermesb. However the status of my message is MSG_WAIT_ACK. Hermes 2 tries to send an ack to oracle b2b but it says: unhautherized message, no partneship is found. The parameter of the ack on hermes 2 side are: cpa id: agr3, service:urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-msg:service, action acknoledgement. on Oracle side it's no possible to create two agreement with same id, so I tried to change the value of the agr3 in to the ones used by hermes 2 but it doesn't work.

Anyone can help me?

thanks, any idea is welcome.

Nello
  • 1. Re: Send ebms ack to Oracle b2b
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Hi Nello,
    Hermes 2 tries to send an ack to oracle b2b but it says: unhautherized message, no partneship is found.
    As you are facing this issue at Hermes side, I am afraid that nobody in this forum may help you out. From the error it seems, some configuration is missing at Hermes side but as I am not familiar with Hermes, so can't comment on it.

You should check with Hermes experts in any Hermes technical discussion forum.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: Send ebms ack to Oracle b2b
    Nello88 Newbie
    Hi Anuj Dwivedi,
    I solved... The firewalll on machine with Oracle B2B blocks my request from Hermes side.

Thank you for your reply.

regards,

Nello

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points